NewsBlog 5000
The finger on the invisible hand
 

5000 Salutes: Mr Breakfast

Saturday, May 05, 2007

Today, NewsBlog 5000 would like to showcase Mr. Breakfast's presidential campaign. While Mr. Breakfast is running for President, like many 3rd party candidates, he was not allowed to participate in the two party-centric debates.

As you can see, Mr. Breakfast has taken a stand on a very important issue. "I’m not insane." As far as we know, Mr. Breakfast is the first candidate to make promises about his sanity. A sane candidate would make a nice change after the current administration.

Dear Ryan,

I’m running for President of the United States… to promote the importance of breakfast. Hold on… I’m not insane.

At first look, my campaign might seem silly. But if you could take just 30 seconds to look at http://www.voteforbreakfast.com, I know you’ll see the Importance of Breakfast is an issue with a tremendous impact on the well-being of ALL Americans, especially our children.

It goes with out saying that any mention of the “Vote For Breakfast” campaign in your blog would be super greatly appreciated.

Thanks very much for your time.

Your friend,

Mr Breakfast (aka Eddy Chavey)

http://www.voteforbreakfast.com


Complaints:
I, too, am running for President, and I'm sure one of my campaign slogans "Vote for Dessert" will speak to the American people, and avoid the moralizing tone of my morally suspect opposition.
 
Post a Comment