NewsBlog 5000
The finger on the invisible hand
 

Go Ask Alice

Thursday, January 13, 2005

Are you sick with those bland syndicated advice columns? Alice Humbees has got the pill for you. Would you like to Go Ask Alice?

Alice

Recently, I ran into an old girlfriend of my husband. We talked for awhile and she told me she had sex with my husband after we were married. She said that it was only once, but now I am constantly paranoid that he is with other women whenever he is away from me. I think that I have a good marriage and I don’t want to leave my husband, but I am not sure if I can trust him anymore.

Amy M

AM

Trust is the cornerstone of a good marriage. Cheating is something that just can not be tolerated. If you can not trust your husband, then you do not have a good marriage. You have to decide if you can ever trust him again. That will tell you whether or not to leave your husband.

Alice

Alice

My wife’s best friend, Jill, came on to me the other night. She says that her husband would be ok with it. I would really like to have sex with her, but I’m afraid that my wife would be appalled that I am lusting after her girlfriend and shocked that I want to have sex with other women. I want to have a good relationship with my wife, but I would enjoy a little variety. What should I do?

Rod E

RE

You must not, under any circumstances let you wife know what you are thinking. This is what makes a good relationship work. Eventually, all good relationships end in infidelity. It is what will keep your marriage together. It is your duty never to let your wife know what is really going on. And whatever you do, don’t feel guilty. If you are feeling a little bit bored, she’s probably cheating on you already.

Alice

Alice

Lately, whenever my wife and I have sex, she starts to giggle. We have been married for a few years and this has only started recently. This has started to make me feel uncomfortable. Is there something wrong?

Jacques M

JM

Remember, giggling does not mean she is laughing at you. Giggling can also be a expression of abandon and delight. The best way to find out what your wife is feeling is to just ask her. Just remember, when she tells you that she is laughing at you, thank her for her honesty.

Alice