NewsBlog 5000
The finger on the invisible hand
 

Results: Instigator of the Year 2004

Thursday, January 06, 2005

In compliance with Delaware law, we bring to you the instigator of the year. This is a person who excelled in producing useless news in 2004.

Winner: John O'Neill

Co-author of the best-selling "Unfit for Command," the book that accuses John Kerry of falsifying his Vietnam record

"I saw some war heroes ... John Kerry is not a war hero ... He couldn't tie the shoes of some of the people in Coastal Division 11."

"If he was actually in Cambodia on Christmas Eve in 1968, he should sue me."

Runner Up: Michael Moore

Director of Fahrenheit 9/11, the film that attempted to topple the administration of President George W. Bush

“I forgot out there on the stage to thank my cast. So if I could do that now, I want to thank Mr. Bush, Mr. Cheney, Paul Wolfowitz and Donald Rumsfeld.”

“What I meant to say is that George W. Bush is a deserter, an election thief, a drunk driver, a WMD liar, and a functional illiterate.”