NewsBlog 5000
The finger on the invisible hand
 

Letters to the Editor

Monday, June 06, 2005

Lately, I’ve received a couple pieces of correspondence. I’ll attempt to address them here.

First off, I had a I had an email from a Mr. Meyer of Brooklyn. Meyer writes me:
“Newsweek lies, who dies?”

At the time this message had been sent, we had not yet addressed the Newsweek issues. Therefore I am confused as to which article Mr. Meyer is commenting. We did however do a story on the 19th of May: Koran Claims Believable

Next is a question from Mr. Whymrhymer of Dallas, who has some questions on my reading habits.

Number of books you own: over 600

Last book bought: We Few by John Ringo

Last book I read: We Few – I put it at the front of the queue.

Five books that mean a lot to me:

The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy
Douglas Adams

Jingo
Terry Pratchett

The Illuminatus Trilogy
Robert Shea & Robert A Wilson

Another Roadside Attraction
Tom Robbins

BOSS Richard J Daley of Chicago
Mike Roydk

An optional comment:
I am a great lover of pulp fiction.

Dr. Ryan Maynard, editor