NewsBlog 5000
The finger on the invisible hand
 

Bush Declines to Comment on Rove during Probe

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

(SNN Washington) On Wednesday, President Bush refused to comment on Karl Rove’s involvement in leaking the identity of a CIA operative. "This is a serious investigation," Bush said, with Rove sitting just behind him. "I will be more than happy to comment on this matter once this investigation is complete.

Rove claims that he did not mention Valerie Plame by name

Bush’s comments follow the disclosure that Rove talked about Plame’s connections to the CIA with a Time magazine reporter, Matthew Cooper. Bush said last year that he would fire anyone found to have leaked Plame’s identity.

Liberals have said that the outing of a CIA agent during a time of war is unimaginably despicable. However, this is just the sort of way liberals blow things out of proportion. They say all sorts of things are despicable from torture to napalming civilians, so it is no surprise that liberals once again choose to spin the broken record of “outrage”.

Rove claims that he did not mention Valerie Plame by name, but instead used the phrase, “Joe Wilson’s Wife”, gave Cooper her initials, address and phone number and sent him a fax of a partially completed game of hangman.

When the president was asked about how Karl was handling the probe, Bush said, “Well, he did suggest it. Oh, you mean the investigation?”



Complaints:
My Sincerest Friend,

I stand behind you during this time of probing. To know that I now have the back of the man that had my back and provided me with natty xeroxed copies of my fundamental policy positions.

Well, I have learned from the fundamentals, and now realize it is better not to be on the receiving end of the probe. Whew!!!. Mother says that I am in the better position when it comes to probing the "fundament" of the fundamental policy.

Speaking of got yer back, keep still, all this lubricant is making me slippery.

Your Buddy George

as dictated to secretary during a deep internal probing of Karl "The Prince" Rove.
 
Oh, well, if he didn't actually say her name then what can you do?
 
I did not have sex with that woman...

I mean.. I did not aprove of the release

I mean.. I did not probe Karl's

I mean.. oh heck, I don't know what I mean..
 
Post a Comment