NewsBlog 5000
The finger on the invisible hand
 

Editor's Note: Big Dig Brother

Thursday, July 20, 2006

The most liberal state in the country has done it again. Not only did they make the "Big Dig" the most corrupt project in American History, but now Gov. Mitt Romney is playing nanny by shutting down Ted Danson Tunnel.

Now I know what you're going to say. 'Dr. Maynard, Mitt Romney is a Republican. He's on our team.' And I would reply, 'Shut up, this is my editorial.' You see, there are many types of Republican. In Massachusetts they can be liberals. In Texas, they can even be Hispanic, as long as they don't run for office. And in Connecticut, they can be Republicans.

So, a woman was killed when a giant chunk of concrete smashed her car. I say so what. Put up some enter at your own risk signs and there will be more lanes for those of us with armored hummers. Better yet, don't put up the warning signs. It would be a good way to weed out un-American people who drive economy cars.

I should mention that this would not be the week for me to drive down there. My hummer is in the shop, while they are installing a .50 caliber machine gun on top. God Bless the 2nd amendment.

Dr. Ryan Maynard, Editor, NewsBlog 5000