NewsBlog 5000
The finger on the invisible hand
 

Editor's Note: Democrat Rape Scandal

Monday, July 24, 2006

Now, I've made it no mystery that I am a fan of the mail order bride. In fact, I think it is the best example of how outsourcing can make the life of average Americans better. So we come to Maryland Democrat David B. Dickerson. Dickerson is running for U.S. Senate in the upcoming primary and allegedly regularly beats and rapes his Latvian wife.

All You Need to Know

Democrat

U.S. Senate

Spousal Abuse

White Slavery

Harry Reid

Rapist

I don't want anyone to mistake what I am saying. My Russian wife Milika and I have a different sort of understanding. I do my fair share of housework and she helps around the office. This is mainly because the KGB taught her 17 ways to kill a man without weapons, 21 if you don't count toothpicks as weapons.

Now I'm a firm supporter of women's lib. In fact I celebrate the entire 'Girls Gone Wild' catalog. But a wife's place is in the home, especially if her husband was nice enough to bring that woman to the United States in exchange for being his sex slave.

I would also like to point out that as far as I know, Harry Reid is not a sexual deviant.

Now some of you are going to point out that Dickerson basically ran for office because he was unemployed, and had nothing else to do, or that his is coming in with less than one percent of the primary. But I think the important things to remember here are Democrat, U.S. Senate, Spousal Abuse, White Slavery, Harry Reid, and Rapist.

Dr. Ryan Maynard, Editor, NewsBlog 5000