NewsBlog 5000
The finger on the invisible hand
 

Editor’s Note: A funny thing happened on the way to North Korea

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

It turns out that I overestimated the ire of our South Korean allies. I thought that that penetration into North Korea was going to be the more difficult of my objectives, so I never really worried about leaving South Korea. It turns out that they do not let random people cross the DMZ to kick some ass.

The conditions in a South Korean jail are harsh. The only news I could receive was CNN International. I tried to hold strong in the face of their liberal brain washing, but I have to admit that if I had to stay another week, I don’t know if I could have held out.

Thanks to the efforts of the US Embassy, I touched down at JFK at 7:30 yesterday evening. By 7:35, I was again watching Fox News.

Dr. Ryan Maynard, Editor, Newsblog 5000


Complaints:
You're BACK!!!!
Life is good.
 
Post a Comment