NewsBlog 5000
The finger on the invisible hand
 

John McCain may have AIDS

Monday, March 19, 2007

(SNN Dubuque) John McCain was unable to answer questions by reporters, on the straight talk express, about preventing the transmission of AIDS. This suggests that John McCain does not know how to practice safe sex, which probably means he has aids.

When asked if he supported the distribution of taxpayer subsidized condoms in Africa to fight H.I.V., McCain mumbled quite a bit and stared at the ceiling. Then he said that he might know what his beliefs were. “Ahhh. I think I support the president’s policy,” the Senator said.

After more prompting, McCain let the bomb drop: “I’m sure I support the president’s policies on it.” This is a worst case scenario for a candidate. With one statement, the candidate has proved beyond any conceivable doubt that he has no frigging clue what he is talking about.

We cannot hope to imagine who or what John McCain may be having sex with. The answer may be well beyond the abilities of most humans to even comprehend. There is one thing we do know. He does not know how not to catch AIDS from it.


Complaints:
Dr. Ryan, what got me was he asked his assistant to check and see what McBush's stand on the subject was. I'm like, WTF?!?!???
It is official now. He is batshit insane.
 
Post a Comment