NewsBlog 5000
The finger on the invisible hand
 

Editor's Note

Saturday, December 03, 2005

As editor for NewsBlog 5000 I've strived to bring you fresh newsworthy content every day. Up until now, I believed this was a good thing. However, I have some new information which is troubling and has made me rethink this assumption.

As many of our regular readers may be aware, through circumstances beyond our control, NewsBlog 5000 had to shut down for brief period during the last week. What you may not know, is that during this unexpected shutdown, our readership actually went up. It seems that NewsBlog 5000 is actually more popular when we're not actually writing news.

Now that I'm privy to this new information, I, your humble editor, promise to bring you your news less often. This is just another example of how we here at NewsBlog 5000 will go to any lengths to make you, our readers, happy.

Ryan Maynard, Editor, NewsBlog 5000