NewsBlog 5000
The finger on the invisible hand
 

Editor's Note

Friday, November 25, 2005

I would like to make a few apologies.

Firstly, Newsblog 5000 would like to apologize to everyone in the United States of America for our Thanksgiving Day article. I had given the news team the day off and just asked that they come in for a couple of hours to paint our lobby. It should be noted that I had no idea of the hallucinatory effects of six people using spray paint in a confined space.

I would also like to apologize for the lateness of this apology. Unfortunately, our advice columnist, Alice Humbees, was involved in an altercation this morning at a Wal-Mart. In addition, I would like to apologize to those who were injured, especially the first responders.

Ryan Maynard, Editor, NewsBlog 5000