NewsBlog 5000
The finger on the invisible hand
 

Editor’s Note: Equality

Thursday, February 22, 2007

As a conservative man, I have to say that I am appalled by Anna Nicole Smith’s treatment in the news. The mainstream media will not even leave this story alone for long enough to prove how a Clinton Obama ticket would strengthen Al Quesadilla.

But even more than that, their coverage is sexist. All these accusations are being thrown around the media every day about the identity of the father of Anna Nicole’s baby, but has anyone ever asked who the mother might be. It’s as if they’re saying that only men can be promiscuous.

I think it is time to give Anna Nicole a maternity test to prove if the baby was really hers. This will have the added benefit of making sure that none of the possible fathers replaces the baby with a ringer, containing their DNA.

Once again I reiterate that I care not at all for the mainstream media’s treatment of Anna Nicole. They should have some respect for the dead. Also I would like to remind them that Senators Clinton and Obama are both living and therefore fair game. For that matter, I think we should give a paternity test to Barrack Obama. I don't think his father was really black.

Dr. Ryan Maynard, Editor, Newsblog 5000